Jul 2, 2009

Urbanscapes 2009 (Part l)

27th June is THE day! Urbanscapes 2009 was held again on Saturday at KLPAC, Sentul.

Woke up feeling uber exicited! Second time going to Urbanscapes. Went to last year's one. *here* Thanks to Nuffnang, I managed to win 2 free tickets. =) Swea Phin was there since 12pm and asked her to collect my tickets for me cuz I will be late. Chloe at classes going until 12pm. Waited at Kl Sentral Mcd around 2pm and played Solitaire using my HTC Touch Viva while waiting. It saved me from boredom ;P

After lunch at McD, headed off to the KTM. The train came late cuz it broke down -_- Waited around 45 minutes I suppose? Train train train...used the free shuttle van service provided. Even before the entrance to KLPAC, there was this LONG line of cars like literally looonnggggg. I was like wtf o.O so many people. Even the parkings were fully taken up and the side of the roads were parked with cars as well. Banyak giler kan? =D Probably cuz I went early last year so I didn't suffer the congestion part xD

It was taking a really long time going into KLPAC, so we as in the people in the van decided to walk instead. Semangat Urbanscapes ;P

This part is always filled with people so couldn't take a full shot of it. Hence, the random shots of people.
DSC_0107 copy

What does girls do best? Shopping! ;P Headed over to the Threadzoo, Lah lah Land area to scout for items. The blue studded bag is outstanding =)
DSC_0089 copy

Most of the shots are the stalls and stuffs that are sold in Urbanscapes.
DSC_0090 copy

DSC_0091 copy

Love the block lights from BLOCK ON! If only I could have one in my room kan? But expensive.
DSC_0092 copy

Art work
DSC_0093 copy

Contact lense cases. You don't get to see this around often...it's kinda cute.
DSC_0094 copy

Random shots of people.
DSC_0095 copy

DSC_0096 copy

DSC_0097 copy

Doodolls!
DSC_0098 copy

Cute :D
DSC_0105 copy

Necklace from Evangelion. I personally find the necklaces very unique and cute. It's handmade. Costs about 30 bucks. *cries* I wannnttt~
DSC_0100 copy

They even sell dolls and other stuffs!
DSC_0102 copy

After a few rounds of walking at the marketplace area, we couldn't find anything particular that we like. Shopping did not began. Chloe said that this should be a good thing because we get to 'save money'. And I agreed. But we were WRONG. dead wrong.

Went into KLPAC 1st & 2nd floor as well to look around. Many artsy stuff there. Acoustic bands, movies and live performances were there as well. Wanted to watch Sepet but we missed the timing and its kinda hard to stick to one location when there's so many things going on at the same time ya know. =\

Some stuff from the Light Show were there as well.

No camwhore pictures of me n Chloe because we were tired and lack of sleep. Second post will be up soon! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment