Sep 20, 2010

Went to Midvalley today with the parents in the evening. Crowded as usual.

Walked around to shop. Was suppose to buy eyeliner but it was out of stock. So I ended up buying other things and is now super broke. meh.
Kickin' Jack Nachos with guacamole, RM24.90 :d

Decided to have dinner at Chilis as we haven't been there for quite some time. 
No pictures of the main course as we straight away dig into our foods. *hungry* heheh :P

Ordered wine and the staff asked me to show my id because apparently I look like a 15 year old. pfft. so paiseh.
Chocolate Brownie Sundae, RM12.95

The dessert is a sin! Chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, walnuts and cherry.

These are some of the items I bought today. Decided to try the Liese Juicy Shower Hydrating Hair Mist. Also bought the Liese Bubble Hair Color in Sweet Pink. Gonna dye my hair tomorrow :D Hope it turns our well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...