Nov 3, 2010

A week before Halloween...

Since Mr CCC and Amelia headed to Empire on Saturday, me and Sharmayne met up with them with the intention of sitting the Lex Slide which the plan failed. It's cheaper for a group of 5 people to sit the slide as it'll only cost  RM45. If less than that,  it's RM12 per person. 

Pavlova, RM18.90
Mr CCC was off to the Belanga Minum Petang Session so us girls headed to Whisk Cafe for tea but the cakes were sold out. So we headed to Serai Empire instead since we haven't been there for some time. We were greeted by the pretty display of cakes at the front counter. As usual, the Pavlova is a must!

Oreo Cheesecake
The outer layer of the cheese was slightly melted when it came, but when eaten more the texture of the cheese is really soft.

Headed to Sunway Pyramid a few days later with my mom since I wanted to get a haircut. Lunch was at Sushi Zamai :D Ordered Sukiyaki and some sushi rolls. The Sukiyaki soup tasted sweeter than usual and I found that kinda weird...

Spider roll, topped with avocado and mayo. yum!

Dao Dao Roll
After lunch, went for haircut and my mom walked around the mall while waiting for me.

Tadaa! Now I have bangs which makes me look more like a kid. My hair looks messy here because I tied my hair and this shot was up in Cameron's which I'll blog about later.

Gotten myself my first pair of Levi's Jeans as they were having sales up to 40%! woots :)

23 comments :

  1. The cakes look so yummy and YAY I love Sushi Zanmai (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT THE.... The food... looks so so so so damn good!!!! 19 bucks cake really makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. high 5! I love Sushi Zanmai too! Did u try their Choco Banana Parfait?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhaha. do try the Pavlova when u have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH!!! You have bangs now! They look really good on you babe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! the food must be very nice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waa... both my favorite food, cakes and sushi!! Arghh, feels like eating them now!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. food and wonderful dessert... ahhh, what a heaven! will you please adopt me *alv shows his super puppydog eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, I need to get out of this flooding Perlis first lo... huhuhu T-T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a happening week! Love your bangs though. Btw, where did you get your haircut? I wana find 1 reasonable price yet good stylist to cut my hair pixie style. The one I used to go cost RM60++.

    Anyway, if I don't check out your reply here, dont mind replying in my blog? Sorry to mafan you ya. Cheerios x)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahhaa..provide cash and i shall adopt you xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got it at APT Sunway Pyramid :)
    Mine was a senior stylist, so total with wash is RM58 :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i went to Empire few days ago! the slide looks awesome hor..? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks nice but expensive to play for one round xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg! desserts and sushi! my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wah the cake look very2 delicious!! but just one thing in my mind.. is the giant slide can be ride?

    ReplyDelete
  17. yep :) both children and adults can slide through it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. where is this place???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...