Dec 7, 2010

I ♥ Blackberry Bold 9780

Digi was having a promotion few weeks back for the new Blackberry Bold 9780 at RM799 for the phone and RM78 monthly for the internet plan (RM68 for unlimited internet and RM10 for Blackberry internet).

I was expecting tons of people to queue up to buy to phone but thank god there wasn't many when I went to the Digi Retail Center in Sunway and I manage to buy the phone within an hour. I was second in line waiting to purchase the phone and thanks to a kind soul who was in turn next to purchase the Blackberry, he let me get the phone first as I was rushing off  :) Thank you!!

I've been using the phone for almost 3 weeks now and I love it! Downside is that the battery dies fast especially when on apps like PingChat, Whatsapp, BBM, Twitter etc..the battery can run out within the day. Without heavy use of the Blackberry, the battery lasts for 2 days max. I was happy when I saw a map application in the Blackberry because I'm not that good with directions but it was pretty much useless because the places I search for don't seem to turn up =.=

I've not gotten a screen protector for the Blackberry since the last place I went to was out of stock for it...so I guess I'm stuck with the original screen protector for now.


Photo taken using my Blackberry. The resolution is 5mp which I'm happy with since my old phone was only 2mp.

A short video clip that I stumbled across in the Blackberry. It's a song titled 'Into Your Arms' by this band called The Maine. Googled for the full song and they are pretty good! Now their song is in my playlist :)

I Blackberry

20 comments :

  1. Glad to see you enjoy the BB. Still, smartphone is very much elusive for me la haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I WANT A BLACKBERRY TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh in sunway! i'm living in sunway yet no idea about d offer! ~.~
    let me knw if ter's another offer pleaseee!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are super liking your new phone. Although the one things I cannot accept is short battery life. 'beh tahan!' :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, i hope I've a blackberry or whatever iPhone too.. @@*

    ReplyDelete
  6. i Want blackberry tooooo...awwww~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haivng dilemma whther to choose BB or adroid... still using old phone before I decided which phone I am going to buy~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice ^^ Check out my HTC HD7 blogpost too!
    Both of us reviewing phones. hahaha...
    Blackberry is a very good phone. Its really worth the investment for it. =)
    See u again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow so nice~~ I want a BB too...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I waaaaaant ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lilian_hii Rui JuanDecember 8, 2010 at 5:59 PM

    Woah! The photo quality is good! The BB looks so class as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like blackberry too but I love my HTC HD2 too much...

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha no worries la babe. save money and you'll get one soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. sure no prob :)
    there's this contest thingy by digi where you get to win a BB. www.whatberry.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks! hahah yea..the battery life konk damn fast -.-

    ReplyDelete
  16. take your time to slowly choose :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah..hahah. yup, i consider this BB my long term investment ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow i like that song><the guy Is cute XP hope to get a bb soon also TT

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want a BlackBerry Bold 9780 too!
    It sounds cool :D
    But I can't get the cheap price that you get earlier from DiGi. Sigh :C

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...