Jul 9, 2012

Cielo Dolci @ Paradigm Mall


 Those of you who have been to Paradigm Mall in PJ, you will definitely notice a quaint gelato shop at the Lower Ground Floor called Cielo Dolci.

It's cute decor and dreamy blue setting is definitely eye catching, not to mention welcoming. Gelato is an Italian ice cream and Cielo Dolci brings you 100% homemade desserts! According to their website, the owners fell in love with Italian desserts during their visit to Italy. They went back there just to learn the skill of making these wonderful desserts and bring back the authentic taste of Italian Dolce Freddo (Italian frozen desserts) to Malaysia. Cielo Dolci is of course 100% Malaysian owned :D

I've been to Cielo Dolci twice and I'm really impressed with their gelato. The owner, Ms. Ang is really friendly as well. They are generous in giving testers and always welcome feedbacks from their customers.

Cielo Dolci's menu.
 It's definitely worth my money getting those yummy desserts. Smooth and heavenly, you can't resist it and always left with wanting more! Maybe next time I shall take away one tub! ;P

Selection of their gelato and sorbetto. 
They have their standard flavours and also come up with new flavours when they can :D 


Check out their range of flavours!


I got to try out one of their new flavours last week which was Chocolate + Chili Padi!
It was weird hearing such flavour for the first time, but worth a try. After tasting the sweetness of the chocolate, the spicy tingling sensation slowly creeps up to your taste buds. Surprisingly both flavours blends well. It might not be everyone's favourite, but you can try :D

 How can you not fall in love with this place?

My small cup of gelato.
Took the durian and green tea + red bean flavour.
I really LOVE their durian gelato. 

Hopefully they can expand soon to more locations so that I can get my daily weekly dose of Cielo Dolci ^^

Cielo Dolci is located at:
Paradigm Mall, Level LG-Lot 50,
1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
Website: cielodolci.com

4 comments :

  1. I saw it when I was there the last time but didn't check them out, now I regret it. The small cup doesnt look small cup at all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! gonna try this out when I go paradigm mall! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is alot alot new dessert shop there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe!! Just realized I haven't seen u for a while now...
    Hope you're doing fine :D

    ReplyDelete