Mar 27, 2013

Ante Kitchen & Bar @ Publika



Saw lots of good review regarding Ante Kitchen & Bar on blogs while searching for places to eat at Publika. Was deciding between S.Wine and Ante for my mom's birthday dinner. In the end, we chose Ante because they have more food choices. Would try S.Wine one day too! Saw tons of nice food there :D


Anyway, back to Ante. The place is cosy and nice :)


Corona Extra, RM21 | Passionfruit Mojito, RM12

I think the waiter said that the other beers were out of stock or the beer tap was spoiled. Only the Corona Extra was available. The passionfruit mojito was refreshing, very flavourful too. But my personal preference will be the mojito from Ole-Ole Bali. haha...

Smoked Duck Salad, RM23
The salad was alright. I've tasted better smoked duck.

Angry Piglets, RM24
One of the dishes that I enjoyed. Crispy bacon and spicy sausages :D

Signature Chorizo & Bacon, RM27
This pizza was definitely everyone's favourite dish of the night. Filled with bacon, pork, tomato puree and loads of cheese :D

The Hogger Pork Ribs, RM75
The meat was succulent, but I was relatively disappointed by the sauce. Even my parents agreed that Tony Roma's sauce was better. And the fries was meh...


With the amount of good reviews online, I was left disappointed by the food at Ante Kitchen & Bar that night. Only the pizza made an impression on our taste buds. Waiters were friendly though. Maybe I'll try their famous Char-grilled Pork Steak next time! Seems like a really unique dish :)

Ante Kitchen & Bar
A2-G1-09, Solaris Dutamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Opens daily: 11AM - 1AM
Tel: 03 6206 2264

18 comments :

  1. the piglets were angry and u enjoyed it? how can? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cozy environment! hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy food! So it's actually not that good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was a bit of a let down for me and my family :/ But might try their other popular dishes next time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. eee!! but i really like the deco since eiffel tower is my fav! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read tons of reviews about Ante too, the angry piglets look yummm! And yes, I've been wanting to try S.Wine too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the hogger pork rib really looks tempting! RM75.. TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ante has been a bit of a hit and miss. But yes the angry piglets is a good dish all the time (tasted it thrice). Can't go wrong with such a simple dish:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks justified for the price. I shall give it go one day! Ip Man: The Final Fight review

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Even my parents agreed that Tony Roma's sauce was better", is cool that your parents always join you for the western cuisines.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The price is expensive for the portion of food ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. this place looks superb!~

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'd hope to drop by when i go to kl :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha yea, my parents are quite adventurous on food so it's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yea...quite pricey and I feel that there are other places that serves better stuff which such prices. Oh well...have to always try out new places ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do check out more places to makan when you are in KL :D

    ReplyDelete