May 3, 2013

Malaysia's International Gifts & Premiums Expo 2013



IF YOU WANT TO DELIGHT SOMEONE, GIVE THEM A GIFT. This saying is a driving force in the gift and premium industry. The art of gifting has been practiced on a personal and corporate level. Companies present gifts and premiums to show their appreciation to their customers and partners as well as for branding and incentive programs.
MIGP Expo 2013 is making its comeback as the 3-day intensive business gathering for gift & premium suppliers to showcase their latest range of products to potential customers from the corporate and public sector. It is the event where potential buyers visit to source for new gift ideas and meet the industry suppliers face-to-face.

Date: 13 - 15 May 2013
Time: 10AM - 6PM
Venue: Hall 4, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Admission: Visitor aged 18 and above


For more information visit http://www.migp.com.my.

*************************************************************

The Butterfly Project - Beauty Bloggers is also having a giveaway right now especially for Sephora lovers! The contest is ending on 12th May (Sunday, 6pm), so if you want to join, hurry and click here for the details as you need to blog about the MIGP Expo as well! It's very easy :D

Hopefully I can be one of the lucky winners to receive Sephora goodies or have a shopping spree! Ultimately I would love to have my Sephora wish list fulfilled! *hint hint* xD

Take a look at my Sephora wish list below!


1. Clarisonic Mia 2
The Clarisonic has been on my list for some time now but still haven't get the chance to buy it yet because of the price tag! The Mia 2 is also more portable and convenient to bring around compared to the original one. Plus this one comes in really pretty colours too :D How can I resist it? The one in Seabreeze is my favourite! Heard a lot of good reviews about the Clarisonic Mia 2 and I would like to own one too! Giving my face a good deep cleansing/scrub with the Mia 2 will definitely leave my skin really clean. I want to achieve a flawless skin :D

2. Sephora Deluxe Standing Easel Brush Set
Every girl needs a good brush set! Plus this can be transformed into a standing easel, which is more hygienic as I do not need to put my brush on the surface.

3. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Gel
Would love to have this as my inborn eye bags makes me look tired all the time! Especially when I do not get enough sleep, I would look like a racoon. With this eye gel, it would really help to depuff my eye bags especially in the mornings as it contains caffine, oxygen and Vitamin C! Plus, eye gel is more suitable for my skin so I won't get oil seeds for this :D

4. Josie Maran Model Citizen Argan Oil Hair Serum with Radiance
They always say hair is a woman's crowning glory. Unfortunately, my hair is on the thick, dry and coarse side. I envy people with silky smooth hair! Argan oil has been proven to have a lot of benefits and with this hair serum, I hope to have soft and manageable hair.

5. Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Bath & Body Collection
I got to know about the Laura Mercier Bath & Body Collection from one of my favourite Youtube beauty guru, Tanya Burr when she mentioned the Fresh Fig body creme as her favourite. This bath & body collection will definitely go into my self pampering weekend after a busy week of work. It consists of, honey bath, scrub and body creme. I would literally be in cloud 9 if I get to use these products, smells really nice too!

What's your Sephora wish list? ;D

1 comment :

  1. Hi Li Chuen, I'm Emily meet with u in Selectable by Su event. Just dropped my foot print here :)


    Can I ask for exchange link for GFC? Haha I'm quite direct lol! Hope see u in next event!

    ReplyDelete