Dec 4, 2013

Spa Party by The Butterfly Project Malaysia



If you remember about the spa party that I have wayyyy back in June, here's my post about the spa party! Haven't been active blogging as I was swarmed with work. Was so tired that I lost the motivation to blog for a while. But now I am back again, since I love writing and sharing stuff to you guys. It's been a rough fews months of not being to blog, like a part of me of missing. So, I will try to blog once in a while as it keeps me happy too :)

Anyway, back to the topic. The Spa Party was held in Posh Nail Spa in TTDI and it was decorated with lovely balloons and paper flowers which made the place really pretty!

And here we have our wall of fame that includes that sponsors of the spa party :D

 Finger food by Good Friends Cafe. I didn't get to eat until towards the end of the event as I was busy getting my mani, pedi and massage done while also catching up with the bloggers. Love the pink burger!

 Many prizes were given out that day and also fotobox for photo sessions! I forgot how many times I went to the fotobox already. Glad to be able to take so many photos and memories with alot of people and also meeting new friends :)

Sugar Scrub and Lotion that is made by Posh Nail Spa themselves. It smells divine too especially with the waterlily being one of the main ingredients.

 A picture with Rachel who did my pedicure :)

 Look at the gorgeous pink & salmon colour that I have chosen. Absolutely love it and it matches my Havaianas slippers too :D

Besides that, we were given a sneak peek of Pink n Proper's collection and the outfit were modeled by the lovely bloggers.

 Getting the manicure done. It was seriously a fun filled day getting pampered!

Made my own bath salt too! It's really easy to make especially the ingredients being all natural.

Bought quite a number of TT Mash as it was on discount that day! I really love their mask as it it moisturizing and also effective.

 Us girls being super happy with our manicure!

 A picture with Butterfly Project's mamasan, Tammy! Thank you for organizing the event :D

 Besides that, we got a River Island tote bag which is filled with so many beauty products from OnlyBeauty.com.my at the end of the event. 

 Products from The Body Shop, L'Oreal, Johnson & Johnson, TT Mask, Max Factor, Salvatore Ferragamo and Maybelline!

No comments :

Post a Comment