Mar 30, 2014

Novexpert The Instant Lifting Serum Review


 photo DSC_3309-2.jpg
Work has caught up again and it's starting to get real busy in the recent months. While I was having my skin peel treatment at Mediviron UOA, HiShop sent over one of their latest beauty products which I wasn't able to try as my skin was peeling at that stage and I didn't want to add any products that might affect my skin recovery. So, I had to review the product slightly later.

 photo DSC_3314-2.jpg
Novexpert, a French cosmeceutical skincare brand created by a team of four French doctors who are recognized experts and researchers in the skincare industry. Their products is 100% made in France and they are committed to reduce the ubiquity of chemically derived active ingredients, in which their products have 0% preservatives, 0% parabens, 0% phenoxyethanol, and so on. Noexpert was one of the first brands to eliminate preservatives in the products. 

 photo DSC_3318-2.jpg
The Instant Lifting Serum has been expertly designed by Dr. Colletta, which is labelled as the new generation of serums with an instant double lifting action (horizontal & vertical lifting effect). Two powerful botanical tensor agents, reinforced with hyaluronic acid, lifts the skin with immediate smoothing action.

 photo DSC_3320-2.jpg
Since their product is 100% natural and hypoallergenic, it is suitable for people above the age of 20, both men & women, all skin types, and including sensitive skin. It is also beneficial for people who are suffering from:

  • Expression Lines
  • Thinning Skin
  • Photo-ageing
  • Effects of smoking


 photo DSC_3326-2.jpg
When I first started using the product, I noticed the amazing scent coming from this product! Most of the time, the products I used are odourless but the serum has a delicious smell of coconut to it.

 photo DSC_3327-2.jpg
The serum glides onto the skin easily and is absorbed quickly in a few seconds before the lifting effect starts. I usually apply the serum after toner because it absorbs easily compared to applying after moisturizer as the moisturizer seals the skin and prevents the serum from being absorb. Best to use straight after washing your face or after the toner!

 photo DSC_4092-2.jpg
The technique to apply this lifting serum is to apply small dabs to the entire face and neck,starting from the T-Zone. Smooth the serum over the face by using the outwards motion. The serum can be applied twice a day, morning and evening. Make sure the serum is fully absorbed before putting on other skincare products.

My skin will feel slightly tightened almost immediately once the serum is absorbed. I think it is because anti-aging and lifting serums are not my skin's concern at the moment, I did not see or feel the full effects and benefits of this product. However, I like the fact that this serum is moisturizing as well!

 photo DSC_3328-2-side-2.jpg
Before | After

I passed on this product to my mom since I didn't see much difference in my skin. My mom added the serum into her beauty routine as she like the product. She said she can feel the lifting effect but did not see much of a visible difference. However, based on the picture, I can see that it did have the lifting effect. Although my mom said there is not much visible difference, I noticed that her skin has become firm and more radiant after 2 weeks of using the serum, thanks to the natural ingredients like raspberry and apply complex with acacia extract, broccoli extract, and Vitamin C.

I definitely recommend this serum for people age 25 and above. The Novexpert Instant Lifting Serum is priced at RM173 (30ml). There's a promotion going on now at HiShop, so feel free to check out Novexpert's product at http://www.hishop.my/novexpert

For more information, visit HiShop at:
Website | Facebook | Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment