Sep 19, 2014

AMPM Cafe @ USJ 21


*All photos are taken using HTC Desire 816

 photo IMAG0330-2.jpg
Cosily tucked right opposite Main Place in USJ 21, AMPM Cafe is the latest addition to the growing list of cafes in Malaysia. It is slightly tricky to find this cafe due to the road structure but if you are parked in Main Place, just take the exit next to Fish & Co. and AMPM Cafe is located on the opposite side!

 photo IMAG0326-2.jpg
Consisting of two-storeys, AMPM Cafe has a rustic concept which is really cosy and sometimes tend to make me feel sleepy when I am there....haha. Outdoor seating is available as well! I prefer the setting at the second floor as it is more quiet and I feel more at comfortable there. 

 photo IMAG0328-2.jpg
Check out these amazing chalk drawings on the wall! Apparently they plan to change things up once in a while so the designs will be different every now and then.

 photo IMAG0329-2-horz.jpg
The second level is great for any private events or parties if you plan to hold one there. I have been there about 3 to 4 times now with my friends so the below photos are a compilation of what me and my friends have ordered so far and not during a single visit! Would be such a glutton if I ordered so much..heh.

 photo IMG_20140913_220822-2-horz.jpg
Hot Chocolate, RM9 | Long Black, RM6

AMPM's hot chocolate has a unique presentation with a chocolate cube at the side for your to stir it with the warm milk. It taste really good! I felt that the milk could be warmer as the chocolate tend to get clumpy at the bottom. Perhaps I did not stir it enough... or was busy taking photos until the milk cooled down..haha #firstworldproblems. My friends say they prefer if it was dark chocolate so the taste would be stronger. Personal preference I guess!

 photo IMAG0079-2.jpg
Flat White, RM9

I usually prefer my coffee to be mild as I can't take too much caffeine so this cup of flat white was just nice for me. For those who prefer a stronger cup, you can request for double shot!

 photo IMAG0080-2.jpg
Mocha, RM10

When I've had enough of caffeine intake for the day, I would settle for a cup of Mocha :D

 photo IMAG0102-2.jpg
Big Breakfast, RM19.90

AMPM Cafe serves all day breakfast! Their portion is generous and worth the money but a couple of stuff can be improved such as the poached eggs which my friend ordered that day...it was cooked D:

The sausages was a bit too spicy but the manager said they will be changing the sausage to be a one that is non spicy the next time we visit as they will be changing plus adding in more stuff to their menu. Other than that, food is good! Hopefully more improvements will come :)

 photo IMAG0100-2.jpg
Catalan Baked Omelette, RM20

Yum yum yum! First time trying baked omelette as the cafes I went before only serve baked eggs. The portion for this is really filling and I took my time to finish my meal! It would be better it the bread was toasted.

 photo IMG_20140907_183236.jpg
Warm Raisin Scones, RM14

 photo IMG_20140907_183454.jpg
Chocolate Mud Pie

A generous amount of chocolate ice cream with a mix of cookie crumbs and banana, this chocolate mud pie is so sinful! Thanks AMPM Cafe for giving this awesome dessert on the house!

 photo IMG_20140907_163233-2.jpg
Pancake, RM17

 photo IMG_20140907_170110.jpg

AMPM Cafe
11A, Jalan USJ 21/5, Subang Jaya

Opens:
Mon - Fri (11AM - 11PM)
Sat - Sun (10AM - 11PM)

p.s: I heard they are giving out free scones with coffee or tea this weekend!

Visit their Facebook Page for more updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment