Jan 27, 2015

Kee's Creampuff @ USJ Taipan


 photo IMAG0169-2.jpg
Kee's Creampuff has been around for some time now and I always hear people talking about it but never had to time to go. Once of the main reasons is due to parking which is a problem especially during weekdays where there is literally no parking in the area. So my friends and I decided to drop by during the weekend afternoon where we managed to find a parking spot.

 photo DSC_5931-2.jpg
Menu on the wall!

 photo DSC_5937-2.jpg
It was a quiet Sunday afternoon so we had time to decide on what we wanted.

 photo IMAG0156-2.jpg
Black Sesame Cream Puff! I am not a fan of black sesame but my friends said it is good.

 photo IMAG0160-2.jpg
The classic cream puff is a must have!
Also, I couldn't resists ordering the durian cream puff which is amazing!

 photo IMAG0167-2.jpg
Beside the usual creampuff, we decided to try out their savoury range which is the Mashed Potato with Beef Strips and also Curry Chicken with Walnut. But honestly, the savoury range isn't as impressive to me. I still prefer my creampuffs sweet :)

Kee's Creampuff @ USJ Taipan
30-G, Jalan USJ9/5Q, 
Subang Business Centre,
47620 Subang Jaya.

Opens:
Tues - Fri: 10am - 9pm
Sat: 10am - 8pm
Sun: 10am - 7pm
(Closed on Mondays)

They also have another branch in Bangsar. For more information, you can visit their website at www.keescreampuffs.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment