Nov 14, 2015

The BONS Cafe @ Damansara Jaya


 photo DSC_9677-2.jpg
I have not been cafe hopping much lately as you would have notice on my Instagram. As I was craving for some caffeine and food, the BONS Cafe contacted me and asked if I would love to go over for a review. Of course, I immediately said yes :)



 photo DSC_9680-2.jpg
Located in Damansara Jaya, the BONS Cafe is located at the street just beside Atria Shopping Gallery. With its wooden exterior and serene vibe, the interior also exudes a cosy environment and you'd feel just right at home.

 photo DSC_9688-2.jpg
 photo DSC_9692-2.jpg

 photo DSC_9695-2.jpg
Cafe Latte, RM7.50

Cafe Mocha, RM8.50

 photo DSC_9698-2.jpg
Roll Up Three, RM10,90
Rolled up french toast filled with peanut butter, chocolate and strawberry jam with maple syrup at the side. This is superbly filling and I did not add the maple syrup as the fillings itself are already sweet enough for me.

 photo DSC_9703-2.jpg
Bonjour Waffle, RM16.90
Scrambled eggs, sausage with delicious homemade sauce. The waffle itself is crispy and fragrant, topped with syrup that compliments the dish itself making it delectably sweet and savoury.

 photo DSC_9706-2.jpg
Cempedak Cheesecake
Ending our brunch with a dessert, the cempedak cheesecake is definitely must have! The flavour and texture is balanced which makes just right - not too cheesy and not too overpowering with cempedak. I have eaten a few cempedak cheesecake and this is honestly the best that I have came across so far!

Another popular choice in the cafe is the Durian Cheesecake which we were too full to try and also the Tofu Cheesecake which was not available that day. I will definitely go back for those one day! :D

 photo DSC_9683-2.jpg
Besides coffee and brunch, the BONS Cafe also serves other food with a mixture of local, asian and western delights.

the BONS Cafe
22, Jalan SS22/21,
47400 Damansara Jaya

Opens
Mon - Fri: 7.30am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 7pm
Sun & Public Holiday: 9am - 6pm

For more information, visit the BONS Cafe Facebook Page.

No comments :

Post a Comment