Dec 22, 2015

Laser Treatment @ Premier Clinic Bangsar


 photo DSC_0138-2.jpg
Few weeks ago, I was invited to Premier Clinic to review their aesthetic treatments. Premier Clinic is located in both Bangsar and TTDI with a comprehensive list of procedures and treatments depending on your needs.




 photo 12342600_416000578599399_2073729356290462564_n-2.jpg
While I was looking through their website on the list of treatments available, a few caught my eye. During my visit to the clinic, I expressed my concerns to the doctor where I am not prepared for invasive type of treatment at the moment and would like something that has no down time since I am traveling overseas the next day. She then advised me to go for the q-Switch Nd YAG laser treatment for my dull skin, which practically has no down time at all!

 photo DSC_0142-2.jpg
 photo DSC_0133-2.jpg
Outside and VIP waiting areas

 photo DSC_0121-2.jpg
As I have not been getting regular and quality sleep, my skin looks duller and with the sunburn from my previous beach trip, my skin is not regenerating as quickly as it used to be. Which is why the doctor recommended me the q-Switch Nd YAG laser treatment. As you can see the dark spot on the left part of the picture, it is scarring due to my itchy fingers pinching the pimple.

 photo DSC_0124-2.jpg
Before the laser treatment, numbing cream was applied onto my face. As my skin layer is quite thin and sensitive, the numbing cream was left on for about 30 mins so that I won't feel much pain during the laser session. Honestly I got bored waiting for so long and alone in the room so I took my phone out to play while waiting :P

 photo DSC_0128-2.jpg
q-Switch Nd YAG Laser emits high energy light where the laser treats the affected area by eliminating skin cells that area affected in order for the skin to generate a new layer to replace the old one. This triggers the production of new collagen and vital proteins that the skin needs to repair itself.

During the laser, my skin felt prickly like ants biting but it's not that painful to me. Also, I could smell the burning especially when it is around my nose and mouth area. Luckily there is the vacuum that helps in absorbing the air but I still held my breath for a few seconds from time to time.

The laser was done within 15 mins and a cold pack was placed onto my face immediately and left on for a few mins. During checkout, I was given a sheet of paper with instructions for after care method where mainly it is to avoid sunlight and put on sunblock as often as possible. Unfortunately, my overseas trip involves me traveling to a hot country so sunblock and shades are my best bet!

 photo DSC_0135-2.jpg
A photo with Dr. Elaine after the treatment

I will be going for another follow up session with the doctor soon the see the condition of my skin following the treatment. Will update you again on this! :)

Premier Clinic Bangsar
40, Jalan Telawi,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.

Premier Clinic TTDI
31, Jalan Wan Kadir 2,
Taman Dun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur.

Opens
Mon - 2pm to 7pm
Tues-Sat - 10am to 7pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays

For more information, visit Premier Clinic's:
Website | Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment