Sep 1, 2012

Antipodean Cafe @ Bangsar


IMG_1103
Last month, me & mom decided to head over to Antipodean for brunch. It started raining while we were having our meal, so we took our time to enjoy the food :)

IMG_1105
The menu is located on the wall. My mom said it was a hassle to turn your head over to look at the menu xD

IMG_1102
Latte, RM9
I'm not a coffee person, mom ordered it and said it was good.

IMG_1111 IMG_1104
Strawberry juice, RM9
I enjoyed this drink, too bad the size is not enough for me x)

IMG_1106
All Day Breakfast,  RM19
Mom said she prefered the ones at Journal by Plan B.

IMG_1109
Kiwi Lamb Burger, RM20
Decided to try this since I've never had lamb burger before. Once the dish was placed on the table, I was immediately happy with my choice. The portion was generous and looking at it made my taste buds water. Topped with mint and feta mayo, it complimented the lamb burger perfectly. My tummy was nonetheless satisfied :D

Would recommend you to try their Lamb Burger it you are at Antipodean :)

IMG_1107
They have desserts as well, we didn't ordered any as we were full already. Saw a few things on the menu that I would love to try. Another time perhaps :)

Antipodean Cafe is located at:
20, Jalan Telawi 2,
59100, Bangsar, KL
Tel: 03 2228 0411
Opening Hours:
8am - 10pm (Sun-Thurs)
8am - 11pm (Fri-Sat)

P.S: Park at Bangsar Village II and walk over to Jalan Telawi if there's no parking on the road :)

6 comments :

  1. Their big breakfast is quite famous as well. I can see that they are really generous with their baked beans :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh. look so niceeee! I wannt try it if happen to be in kl! www.nicccchang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like coffee with some drawings on it! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum yum! I heard that their famous for coffee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good! Especially that burger~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The portion of the food is really big and it looks very tempting to me. Nice ambiance of the restaurant as well.

    ReplyDelete