Jan 16, 2012

Hauls from TaoBao ❤


Decided to share some stuff I bought from TaoBao last month! Went through an agent in Lowyat.net and it arrived safely on my doorsteps. The prices are in RMB (Chinese Yuan), so it's about half price  (≧∇≦)/

DSC_0396
DSC_0401
Both bags are at RMB59.90 so it's about RM30 each? I love the quality as it's durable and thick enough for me to throw my stuff in it. I always have heavy bags... (^^ゞ

Though one bad thing is that the inner compartment of the bag smells fishy...really! Had to put it out in the sun for a few days n spray some perfume. But other than that I really love the bags because it's fashionable and I don't see these bags in KL (◕‿◕✿)

DSC_0409
Its pretty hard to find nice covers for Samsung Galaxy Ace here in Malaysia so I ordered this cute bunny cover at RMB15.80 (About RM8)

Even so, I still have to pay for agent fees and shipping fess (to China and Malaysia). So it definitely costs more than the original price of the items. TaoBao is a great place to buy stuff if you know how to read mandarin :)

15 comments :

  1. wow.. cheap right buying from tao bao?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never find that cute bunny phone cover for my galaxy ace as well but i'm glad to know that taobao selling them now! Thanks for the tips! Oh! And your bags are lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, everyone shops Taobao now... haha!! I should have get myself something from there then... and the cheap cheap price, attracted me!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the texture of the brown bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, even Xing shopped from Taobao! I want tooooooo. The bags looks really nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea how to use TaoBao even though I know Mandarin!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks nice.but sadly I don't know how to purchase things through online.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha yea..even in TaoBao there are not many covers for the Ace but there are some cute ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup! But the postage might be expensive depending on the weight. Either u want it by air or ship :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe yea cuz it's cheap and some things are not available in Msia xD Hope to see ur post about ur buys soon~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup! I am super satisfied with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup! Saw her post :) Once you shop there you'll be addicted! haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. the bunny cover is so cheap there! i saw it around pasar malam, selling at RM10 :/

    Latest: What to Eat during CNY?

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha I saw you hold the phone and it is so eye catchy looking at you at the same time holding the phone too XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the brown bag! The smell could be from the material of the bag?

    ReplyDelete