Aug 25, 2014

Standing Theory @ SS2


 photo DSC_4235-2.jpg
Seems like I haven't blog about food related post for ages! I've been guilty of updating it on Instagram most of the time...heh. Anyway, let me introduce you to Standing Theory that is located in SS2. Heard a lot of good reviews about this place, so me and my friends decided to check it out.

 photo DSC_4233-2.jpg
Arrived there on a sunny weekend where the placed was packed. Luckily for us, a table left when we entered. Love their simple decor :)

 photo DSC_4242-2.jpg
With Sharmayne

 photo DSC_4249-2.jpg
Group photo with Amelia! It was a great afternoon just chilling around.

 photo DSC_4238-2.jpg
Standing Theory's Cold Brew
I have never tried a full cup of cold brew before and I must say it was alright for me because I am not a huge fan of caffeine. Needless to say, I drank most of it but couldn't bring myself to finish it as I was already full!

 photo DSC_4239-2.jpg
Sharmayne ordered tea as she already had a cup of coffee prior to our coffee session.

 photo DSC_4240-2.jpg
Flat White

 photo DSC_4251-2.jpg
BBC Waffle
Got a little peckish halfway so I decided to get their popular BBC waffle. Though the combination of bacon, banana and ice cream was weird as first, I gobbled it up in the end! Would definitely go back for this.

Standing Theory
26, Jalan SS 2 / 103,
47300 Petaling Jaya.

Opens:
Tues - Sun
11 AM - 11 PM

No comments :

Post a Comment