Jan 22, 2015

The Curious Goat @ Damansara Perdana


 photo DSC_5760-2.jpg
Located behind the quiet street of Damansara Perdana, The Curious Goat is a hidden cafe that needs to be stumbled upon due to the lack of signboard. Remember my previous post where I had the food tasting for John Ross Junior?

 photo DSC_5814-2.jpg
 photo DSC_5816-2.jpg
I had a hard time finding this place especially in the dark due to the black coloured building it is nestled in. I probably zoomed pass this place at least 4 times when my GPS told me I have already arrived at my destination. However, I spotted the graffiti outside the shop and decided that must be the cafe and I was right!

 photo DSC_5765-2.jpg
Their menu is not extensive on the food side as their forte is in coffee. But if you plan to have dinner there, there is food and dessert available :)

 photo DSC_5766-2.jpg
Cosy and chill interior which is good when you want to catch up with friends.

 photo DSC_5772-2.jpg
Ice Honey Latte, RM13
My go-to drink if I am at Curious Goat as it does not keep me awake at night! I also love the hint of honey after drinking it.

The Curious Goat uses Grade 1 of 100% arabica beans from Sulawesi Toraja. The coffee they serve is always consistent. Especially when roasting the coffee beans, sometimes it can be burnt, resulting in bitter and sour taste in the coffee. I always encounter these at various cafes, but at The Curious Goat, they take things seriously!

 photo DSC_5872-2.jpg
Classic Affogato, RM15
Double shot of espresso poured over vanilla ice cream.

 photo DSC_5860-2.jpg
Blonde Brownie, RM16
Usually brownies are chocolate in colour. However, The Curious Goat uses brown sugar instead of cocoa to bake the brownie. Hence the name, blonde brownie. It is served with vanilla ice cream.

 photo 2014-09-170911591.jpg
The Curious Goat
No. 20-1, Jalan PJU 8/3A,
Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya.

Opens:
Mon - Thurs: 8am - 10pm
Fri: 8am - 11pm
Sat: 11am - 11pm
Sun: 11am - 10pm

No comments :

Post a Comment