Sep 2, 2014

Miam Miam Cafe @ One Utama


 photo DSC_4351-2.jpg
When Miam Miam first opened in One Utama, I saw a lot of my friends posting about it on Instagram. I did not try it until a couple of months ago as there is always a long line at the cafe and I don't frequent malls as much anymore. Usually, I would opt to go during non peak hours so that you get the seats faster. It is always filled with customers all day long... service wise, it is ok as I have encountered both staff that is good and bad.

 photo DSC_4353-2.jpg
Crowd during dinner time. Waited outside for about 15 minutes  :)

 photo DSC_4355-2.jpg
Berries Soda, RM13.80

 photo DSC_4356-2.jpg
Iced Matcha Latte with Softee, RM13.80

 photo DSC_4359-2.jpg
Matcha Smoothie with Red Bean, RM13.80

 photo DSC_4360-2.jpg
Matcha Souffle, RM16.80

 photo DSC_4362-2.jpg
Miam Miam Spaghetti, RM26.80

 photo DSC_4367-2.jpg
French Toast, RM16.80

I have been here for about 3 times now but usually it is to order their famous French Toast. The wait for the french toast is minimum 45 minutes and it is really antagonizing while watching everyone eat around you. But to me it is worth the wait as the french toast is so soft and fluffy! The only thing is missing is that they use cream as a topping instead of ice cream! It would be heavenly if they had ice cream to top it off....

This caramelised banana pancake taste amazing as well! The ice cream is really smooth and tasty which I wish they put this on the french toast instead :P

Miam Miam Cafe
Lot 146, G Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre,
48200 Petaling Jaya.
Opens: 11 AM - 10 PM
Contact: 03 7731 8923

No comments :

Post a Comment